LC-363 Lighting Sensor is an automatic state-of-the-art 360° ceiling mountable energy saving auto-switch for commercial or residential use.
It can be used to switch the light or other loads on and off by sensing the motion of people. Adjustable LUX and TIME of the sensor for lighting control allow user to set the switching control timing according to the ambient light level and light-on delay time. Audible delay-end warning can be enabled to indicate the approach of delay time end.
Power supply: 110 / 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz Relay contact: Max. 10 A, 250 VAC, no voltage Infrared Lighting Control Sensor: Omni-directional, dual element Delay time: Approx. 8 sec. ~ 5 min. adjustable Lux adjustment: Night-only to 24 hours daytime operation Detectable speed: 0.1 ~ 3.0 m/sec. Mounting height: 2.4 ~ 4.2 m (8 ~ 14 ft) Mounting hole: 60 mm diameter Mounting pitch: 70 ~ 86 mm / 83.5 mm Op. temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F) Dimensions: 110 (dia.) x 60 mm (H) Features:
- Omni-directional, dual element sensor.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Switching control up to 10 Amp load.
- Superior RFI / EMI immunity protection.
- Audible Delay-End Warning enabled.
- Built-in CdS photocell.
- Adjustable light-on delay time.
- Adjustable LUX level threshold.
- Ceiling recess mountable design.
- Voltage free relay contact output.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module